ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Refreshing to see there are some people interested in more than...

1. 73 Posts.
    Refreshing to see there are some people interested in more than just the short term share price. We have a share in a business which needs to focus now on the production of cashflow, profits and return on shareholder equity over the next X years.

Thanks for the advice about the India presentation which I will look up.

I would like to see management outline its medium term strategy against some kind of timeline, flexible as this must be.

Though the SP could jump with any signed deals, I would expect that at a certain point it will more rationally reflect earnings and discounted future earnings. This is why management needs to continue developing a step by step success record so that their eventual projections will have credibility.

While I respect the rights of short term speculators, I would hope that management is not moved by their pressures and keeps their eyes on the real goals.

This technology is proven, so if well marketed and then well implemented, it can be a major force for decreasing carbon emissions, decreasing cost of energy and steel production, and producing a reliable flow of earnings for growth.

I would encourage as little reliance on debt as possible but this depends on management's future earnings model. I am looking at this as a medium term investment and so the price swings, now that survival finance has been obtained, is irrelevant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.