ADV 1.82% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

Deeper drilling

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Am very encouraged that mgmt are chasing additional mineralisation at depth. It seems that drilling at both Kasagiminnis Lakes and Dorothy Dobie Lakes has very high potential for impactful drilling given diamond drilling to date has been rather shallow and also indicative that it is open in all directions...always positive if EOH is still lighting up!! Chances on hitting Au mineralisation in every hole is very high as long as the drill targets seek out these extensions systematically and of course following the geological structural setting. testing geophysical features found .

Furthermore, they are centred along 2 prolific greenstone belts, Meen Dempster and Pickle Lake, which in my opinion heightens their chances of finding further mineralisation in other zones...just as long as they test the geophysical features....hope they also plan to do more IP/resisivity and MAG surveys down the track post depth drilling...because to me that is key for identifying future high impact zones to drill.

Anyway, think this is well primed for uncovering very high grade Au mineralisation!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.003(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $8.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $26.07K 193.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33780 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 4158 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.