ETM 2.94% 3.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Deeply worrying fisheries law proposal, page-7

1. 1,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Hello right back at'ya JZ ~

1- I had no idea Najaa was a female. ( can someone please confirm how he identifies) The photos I had seen of him look much more masculine to my eyes, so I'd rather err on the side of caution and therefore would still refer to him as a He.

2- I know nothing about his extended family and I'm not aware he has children.

3- When I write my posts. I convincingly refer to Najaa and to his Government's policies as Marxist because Marxism rules with an iron fist and changes direction on a whim, it's "do as I say and not as I do." It's Neo Marxism. GoG's authoritarian policies like for example regulating the only viable industry they have ( Fishing) is Uber Stupid. Ask yourself, why would any government living off grants want to sabotage its only industry? Because the rulers strategy is to immiserate the very people they claim they care about when in reality they don't give a shit about them, they think they know better irrespective of the consequences!

Crooked Najaa and his Ilk live in Mondo Beyondo!

4- On the rest of your post while I have my own facts and convictions I'd rather not comment!

Bottom line, the Neo Marxists of Greenland led by Crooked Najaa, their Climate Change policies is a Mythology which belongs to Jurassic Park, it's a relic of a bygone era.

This my friend is Thugacrocy and not the false Democracy crooked Najaa wants everyone to believe it is.

Greenland is in a Death Spiral but Najaa will always get his paycheck without fail!

Stay strong, we are in the right!

La Vita is Always Bella!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $46.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $13.82K 406.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84068 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1086429 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 17359
Last updated 12.57pm 30/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.