CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

defabs or nursery help!, page-18

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Very confusing situation indeed.

Robert Tsenin has an obligation to all parties and the balancing act to appease everyone is in this case almost impossible .

Shareholders of CER believe theyre interests should come first , each unit trust holder believes they have first rights , banks or the consortium has an obligation to their share holders not CER or CNP s , then of course CNP shareholders believe their MD should give them priority , , all who have a vested interest including the legal teams representing class actions all have their own interest , and may even see share appreciation if the company calls it wrong.

My hope is that CNP survives , and can make a go of its Australian assets without creating carnage but giving value back to CER and every unit holder to its maximum level

If all parties can work together and Tsenin can pull it off he will deseve an OBE

My interest is that I hold CNP .

---------------------------------------------------------
    Firsova's "infamous 7 micro caps " are LRS , PGC , SSM ,CFE , FEL, NAV and PLV . __________________________________________________________
    DYOR.

The above should be considered as pure speculation. Check with expert professional before acting on anything from this post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.