CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

defabstar whats the sp really worth, page-3

1. 5,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1763
    Hi Phil

I do not have a specific price target as such.

My goal with CER is to generate more passive income from CER than I would a normal salary.

I have no intentions to sell in the short and long term.

Without taking into account possible distributions from Super post Dec 2011, I believe once the initials GFC can only be found in history books (exception to Geelong Football Club), then distributions could in a few years time be 6-8c per share. One of CER's purposes in life is to have in place a sustainable dividend policy.

This takes into account profits from CSF, Centro Watt REIT, stand alone US invesment properties and Aust properties.

If you would like me to email you the CSF spreadsheet I put together last week, please let me know.

I estimated 3.8c per share is being generated by CSF per annum on a look forward basis.

CER is in much better shape now than it was a year ago when the share price was 40c. Interest rates were extremely high, CER's future was uncertain, asset sales program non-existent and CSF profits were quarantined.

Ive always been of the belief that CER is a once in a lifetime investment. I still maintain that belief

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.