defamation suits suits and hc, page-3

1. 10,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    This is what has concerned me when I see some comments on Hot Copper Statements that news outlets would not publish and they have the money and the insurance to cover these costs .
    There never has been the right of free speech in australia in the same way as USA and even that has its limits (try inciting someone to Bomb a federal building ).

When will people take responsibility for their own actions in putting money into a company .In a classic case of the attribution error it is all to common to say how wonderful was I in putting money into the successful company and what a bunch of crooks the directors are when they lose money.

It should be remembered that proof in law often differs from what is true and that we have a legal system not a justice one It gives just results some of the time but mostly it resolves legal disputes

Strangely enough I had both ssn and EOG on my watch lists at different times but rejected them for other companies that I felt had better prospects

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.