CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

defamation threat from mark lynch ahead of gm

1. 28 Posts.
    I have held CTO shares since Dec 2008 but by Feb 2009 I suspected something was dodgy.

By 2010 I had proof the directors were abusing ASX listing rules requiring compliance with the JORC Code. I have been pursuing this with ASX and ASIC since late 2009.

On 6 September 2012 I emailed a report ahead of Saturday's general meeting of shareholders. After reading what follows, I hope any reading this will make the effort to attend the meeting but if not, and you are a shareholder, please consider giving me your proxy. Email me at [email protected] and I'll send copies of the report and more news that has yet to be picked up by the media.

Mark Lynch, the MD instructed the company's lawyers to issue a defamation threat but I intend to defy the threat and to address the meeting. My report concluded with: "This continuing abuse of JORC Code definitions has depended, and still depends on ASX, ASIC and even JORC complicity. More than two years ago I alerted Davis Zhang, and Colin Luxford to the company’s dishonest answers to the Dec 2009 ASX questions. ASIC’s Regulatory Guide 47 may, as Joanna Greco told me, protect “the integrity of ASIC’s investigations and enforcement activities” but at great cost to past shareholders and new ones like LionGold. It invested $10 million shortly after the ASX published without hesitation, the company’s May 2012 Mineral Resources and Reserves report."

There's much more but in summary my report [titled 'Report to 2012 GM of Citigold Corporation: ASX and ASIC complicit in fraud'] exposes how CTO kept attracting buyers for new share issues while the market trusts ASX and ASIC and news editors are intimidated by defamation laws.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.545K 309K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 17561642 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8345620 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.