CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

Thanks to those who gave me proxies. Not that they would be...

1. 28 Posts.
    Thanks to those who gave me proxies. Not that they would be enough to vote down the ratification.

After some discussion, early this am I emailed CTO Chairman, John Foley, as follows: "Dear Mr Foley
    I am writing to you as Citigold Chairman, ahead of the General Meeting scheduled for Friday morning. As a lawyer you must understand that my report of 6 September for that meeting, the threatening response of Mark Lynch, plus his theft of copies of my report to the 2011 AGM, put your and his interests in conflict.
    My interest has always been that investors, and particularly fellow Citigold shareholders, are informed of facts relevant to our company's compliance with the JORC Code and hence ASX listing. That requires those responsible for informing investors to admit and correct errors. As you can see from the email and attached letter, the response of Mark Lynch was a "Private and Confidential" letter threatening defamation proceedings without further notice. That is evidence both of his continuing refusal to admit, and his compounding of, serious errors.
    It is not too late for you to admit rather than compound your errors. To that end I will call Matthew Martin shortly to arrange a call to you; or you can call me on 0414 274 420 to discuss your options for the GM. They should include arranging distribution of copies of my report at the start of the meeting and handing the chair to a less conflicted director. Of course you should first discuss this with Mark and encourage him to admit his compounded errors.

Yours faithfully

James Stewart"

I have twice called Matthew Martin to arrange the call to Mr Foley. He did not take the first. Nor did he call back by midday, and on the second call Sandra gave me his message that he would not talk to me because "it" was with lawyers.

CTO Shareholders reading this are encouraged to call 07 3834 0000, press 1 [for shareholder inquiries] and ask for Matthew Martin. Do not expect to get through, but leave your name and callback number. Keep doing this until you get Matthew.

Be ready with a clear simple question, such as: Will copies of my report be distributed of at the start of the GM? If he answers 'No', ask "On whose authority?" Beyond that I leave it to each of you. Just keep it up and be ready to record any answers or comments!

Please also get back to this thread with any results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.