I dont know what was said in the posts, but generally it is poor...

1. 18,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    I dont know what was said in the posts, but generally it is poor form to prosecute people for criticizing a public company or it's managers.

Imagine the rorting and dodgy dealing that would go on if the perth mining spec side of the ASX was allowed to run rampant with no comment?

Consider the banks. Look at what G.S and UBS have been up to. Should we zip our lips?

Look at the Rudd government. Is it time for the citizens to say 'no comment' in fear of being sued by a politician?

Reality is the discussions on HC unmask a whole pile of dodgy deals that the dodgiest operators would prefer were swept under the carpet and not discussed.
    I am sure we will see an explosion in skint lawyers looking for ways to milk the internet discussion chat sites.

With the things that go on on HC, I am sure a few lawyers can see that they will be able to afford Ferraris in the not too distant future.
    They just need a feeble minded judge who cannot recognize the contribution of pro-active criticism to reduce corruption and rorting in a society.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.