KZL 0.00% 12.0¢ kagara ltd

defamatory comments, page-9

1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Dearest Kissie and Blueyboarder, I feel sorry if my intimations posted here cause you offence. I post merely as one who works in the blunt end of the mining industry, and have done all my working life, 30 to 40 years. In that time I have seen shonks, liars and fools attempt to prise money from the hands of greedy investors who seem to think they are to a "cert" because someone spun them a spin, to them and them alone.
    In my career I have worked around the globe, I do invest in companies, however I would neither choose, nor consider it approprite to disclose which. Needless to say, some of the companies I have invested in, I have also sold my investments when I find the story being told does not match the view of reallity which I hold to be truthful. As I work in the industry I quite often invest in companies I work for, albeit under the extra containment of not being allowed to trade in certain periods due to the threat of "insider knowledge".
    However the combination of my pecuniary reward for my labours and what money I have gained from investment, which is actually quite negligible, allows me to see out my days attempting to be a latter day Robert of Locksley, Earl of Huntingdon, or even some other latterday righter of wrongs.
    I have now given you my "mea culpa" please back your rather rude comments with some content or forever be consigned to the ranks of the "wannabes"

pro bono publico

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.