HTG 11.8% 1.5¢ harvest technology group ltd

Did anyone see the presentation by the CEO of HTG I was stunned...

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Did anyone see the presentation by the CEO of HTG I was stunned forget the old products .this point to point internet that is secure and the email only goes to who you want it to go to 95k ships circle the globe every day anyone can communicate with who they want it’s all via satellite none of this provider stuff , Netflix outdated NBN history ,the internet overloaded this system of HTG is personal ,NASA absolutely blown away at how advanced HTG is ,based on what they saw they are behind the times , the wearwolf product for defence will cut military spending and the big Generals in the bunker at the White House are virtual with the snipers in the battle field it’s as if they are beside all the action . The problems is all the articles proclaiming how great the products are never mention HTG or Harvest , they will revolutionise the world in every area ,you just cannot put a figure on what these shares will go to , The great thing is it’s all Australian and the staff keep buying Telstra wants part of the action ,just go to the website Telstra space centre Perth , I can post other articles Fargo loves it . This Company and the team will make your portfolio into something you would only dream about . The decision to bring everything forward ie capital raising and the post SP to the pre SP is testament to how great this Company will be ,I cannot wait to see each area of our lives revolutionised for the better health mining defence entertainment communication and the list goes on . Surely some of you posters saw the webinar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.