NEU 0.45% $20.00 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

What magnificent news. Frogga. Thank you so much. The Army must...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    What magnificent news. Frogga.  Thank you so much.   The Army must see the potential correlation there.  To me, it sounds like the inclusion of Retts is surely a nod to NEU.  The only linkages I have heard of between TBI and Retts are Neuren / Trof.   Yet Retts is listed for the first time.   Wow.

All the best
    KMS

Senate Appropriations Committee Approves $278 for the Peer Review Medical Research Program and for the first time Rett syndrome is listed as a condition eligible for study in this program

July 17, 2015
    WASHINGTON, D.C. — On Thursday, June 11, 2015, the Senate Appropriations Committee approved its fiscal year 2016 Defense Appropriations bill which includes $278 million for the Department of Defense's (DoD) Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program (PRMRP), a $35 million increase over fiscal year 2015 funding.  As part of this bill, 50 medical conditions, including Rett syndrome, will be eligible to compete for funding under this program once the fiscal year 2016 defense appropriations bill is enacted into law. The Committee is chaired by Senator Thad Cochran (R-MS).  Senator Barbara Mikulski (D-MD) serves as the Ranking Member of the Appropriations Committee and Richard Durbin (D-IL) is the Ranking Member of the Committee’s Defense Subcommittee.
    This announcement illustrates the Committee’s dedication to ensuring U.S. service members and citizens have access to innovative approaches to investigate Traumatic Head Injury by studying Rett syndrome.  Rettsyndrome.org is very excited about this language and sees it as a way to continue to push the development of more clinical trials in Rett syndrome, with the hope of bringing novel treatments for all of those suffering with brain disorders.  We commend the Senate Appropriation Committee’s recognition of the critical need to continue investing resources and talent into advancing brain injury research that will bring new and better treatment options to U.S. service members and citizens.
    “Rettsyndrome.org would like to thank Akin Gump for their tireless efforts, especially Scott Parven and Marianne Mulcahey,” stated Rajat Shah, Rettsyndrome.org Board Chair. “Also, thank you to Dr. Steve Kaminsky, our families and communities who called and wrote to their representatives and never lost hope. Without this collective determination this would not be possible, and I believe this could be a monumental step for our girls.”

http://www.rettsyndrome.org/defense-appropriations-bill-passes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.00
Change
0.090(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $2.556B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.88 $20.07 $19.73 $11.80M 591.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5901 $19.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.00 3262 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.