ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

defensive takeover strategies, page-25

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi db,

No, no informations for me, and no drinkings either. I don't drink never have and hopefully never will although I don't mind having a conversation with someone having one. I may have one if I am in Company, but that's about it. I don't smoke either but, like many others I have my own vices as well. I love tools, all kind of tools even if I end up having two or even three of the same thing just because I want to. And yes, I also have a very big shed too.

As I said before, I received nothing to convince me to buy. I just did it because I believe that this stock has become a trader's pleasure/paradise and at that entry price I thought that I could make some good money, so I decided to have a go at it myself, although I have to admit that I am not a trader and knows very little, if anything at all, about chartings as well. I simply make use of my gut feelings and so far I have been lucky. One has to be in it to win it. Isn't that how the saying goes ?

I thought that it was a good buy and an opportunity too good to miss so I made the decision. And, as I don't borrow any money to buy my shares, I can afford the time to wait till I am ready to cash it in.

What surprised me though, was at how quickly my order was taken up although there weren't so many shares to sell at my bid price. Not enough to fill my order anyway, but it disappeared in a flash. Obvioulsy there are quite a few anxious sellers out there.

As for you, I am very surprised at the amount of TU's I received for my post but, as the saying goes, one has to expect the unexpected. I am also very curious to find out who will be the next one in control now that YAQ has gone on holiday. Whowww for a months too. I may be a little envious of that I have to say.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.