Chainlink is the master oracle, its not a scam. DeFi is still...

1. 2,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Chainlink is the master oracle, its not a scam. DeFi is still some new tech we humans look at it like a Caveman looks at Fire... We dont know How to properly utilize it yet. ( Unfortunately there are scum bags who abused it and scammed alot of money ) But there are ways you can Generate incredible wealth with DeFi / Yield farming and with this recent Discount in price's across the markets, its letting us Retail get in cheap if you know what your doing.

Lurkin im using these prices to build a good position in stuff i would never of been able to do during the last bull run and i will Give you a Prime example on WHY im doing this.

( For example Cosmos ) Last year i got really interested in the Entire eco system of Cosmos and how they have such a great compounding Feature and Air drops , The staking / Compounding just Snowball effect and if you build the portfolio correctly , Compound the Rewards Everyday and Re-invest them it will generate some awesome passive income you wont find ANYWHERE else, Also you get Air drops which is a bonus because this is free Hundreds of Dollars you get when they Drop them into wallets... But the problem was Cosmos ( ATOM ) was trading at like 50-60$ and you need to stake like 5 - 10 Cosmo , 10 JUNO and 20 Osmosis to be Eligible for Air Drops , And another problem was Last year ATOM got to 50-60$ , JUNO was around 40-60$ aswell , So being able to get these Coins and the right amount to Stake them would of cost ALOT of Money for a Normal Retail investor, only the Whales could benefit from the Cosmo Eco system because everyone wanted to get in on this and it as during a Bull Run so Price went NUTS... But then guess what happened? Bitcoin got hit by the FED's Hawkish Monetary policy, Markets crashed and everything followed it.

My point is NOTHING Fundamentally changed with Cosmos , The price fall has let Retail investors join Cosmos and ATOM currently Trading at 9$ ( Instead of 50-60$ ) JUNO Trading at 3$ ( instead of 40-60$ ) You get the picture, so im sure Those of you with a Brain and are Familiar with Compounding your rewards and Re-investing them Will understand why building a position in Cosmos can be incredibly rewarding in future. Confusing at first But i Regret not finding this Earlier in my Crypto journey

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.