VPR 0.00% 0.1¢ volt group limited

one more thing I forgot to mention was that the rights issue...

1. 267 Posts.
    one more thing I forgot to mention was that the rights issue currently looks dead in the water because of the lack of interest ATM due to lack of news. Just remember i'm sure the management have a plan that you will see unveil itself over the next few months. My prediction is that not much will happen over the next month until further results are published. Remember, there is a reason why management have given the rights issue a period of 13 months. They are controlling the SP in the exact manner that they have planned to. They are picking up the small amounts of shares at a cheap price from the sell off of shares from the emotional traders.
    I'm sure there is some good news around the corner and I would be completely suprised if this company does not perform well over the next 12-24 months.
    The reason I believe their is good news around the corner is because of the psychological response from the management. The regular annoucements being made recently, although not exactly what you're hoping for tells me that management is motivated and excited about the release of information. Their morale must be high and they must feel motivated for a reason. All of my past research has shown me that when a company fails to provide any information for periods of greater than 2-3 months then it is something to worry wbout. The recent tempo of information being fed is a tell tale sign of motivation and confidence from management. Dont be discouraged yet as negativity will only beget more negativity and eventually you yourself will be the one who suffers a loss. The snowball effect can happen in any direction. Lets keep it in an upwards direction this time.

Regards,

Contrarian.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 98255405 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 73799123 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.