LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

definately making progress....

1. 1,286 Posts.
    This is definately one hell of a frustrating stock. However todays quarterly result has shown that they have managed to control costs at a time when they have actively been promoting and completing both 4TS and Istanbul.

It is probably 50/50 as to whether Disney sign an advertising agreement (although I believe the market has factored in the negative) but obviously the sign is high quality and has made quite an impression with those that matter. The sign will attract advertisers, regardless of who they are.

As for Istanbul, I detected some alarm bells regarding council approval, after Barcelona another fiasco like that would just be no laughing matter. I hope Sala and the team are being honest with us. If however the handover is announced, and Disney signs within the next few weeks then I think it is safe to say that there will be a decent spike in the share price.

I still can't believe that now the technology is proven the market is only valuing it at less than $15 million. Those that are willing to hold for the medium term should be rewarded in my opinion, but as I am finding, the costs of panadol in the meantime is building up. Eventually management will have to get their act together and get decent clients to sign up for a high quality product and actually start raking in some stress free $$$.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.