NTU 0.00% 2.6¢ northern minerals limited

Defining Moment

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    One door closes -another- opens, as we savour Northern's defining moment in time.
    Against all the odds [political elite,fence sitting parrots-and assorted 'bitter-enders',
    Northern is now poised for 'prime time' in the HRE clique'.

Gem from Jack....
    'Chinese investors are only interested in the long term production of the natural resources
    necessary for Chinese growth and stability. So now I repeat for the ninth time,invest only
    in the ventures that can mine and process Nd,Pr,Tb and Dy profitably and you will be
    investing along with the Chinese'.

The 'poker game' for the 'remainder' of Earths wealth is well under way and China is proving
    to be unstoppable. As such, Northern's [yet to be fully defined] 'wealth in the ground' was
    'destined' to attract sufficient funds to bring the rich Dy/Tb ore to the surface and beyond
    for high tech usage. Which in turn-gives our company a leading development role in the
    now -'fast forward'- Kimberley region.

The last few years for Northern has been an epic of foresight,ingenuity,skill and infinite
    patience. George Bauk in establishing achievable goals, never forgot what he set out to do,
    and in the process mastered the entrepreneurs - 'golden rule'- ' if there are only two available
    options, choose the third.'

Hm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $153.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $27.70K 1.076M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 822237 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 3167364 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.