1AG 0.00% 0.5¢ alterra limited

In my experience the market will move hard on this once tangible...

1. 5,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    In my experience the market will move hard on this once tangible and credible plans are actioned that demonstrate the writing on the wall and not wait until the cows are actually being milked so to speak.

As soon as the company breaks dirt on the system 5 dairy plant, as in this is actually happening, the 5 to 10 year investor dollars will come in from micro cap funds. Looking at the trades the last few days this might have already started.

Let's face it, if this company has any remote chance of actually having a dairy even close to that which is on its website, a 20 cent price will be here at warp speed.

Most companies that trade in this 2 to 4 cent price range have 500m to several billion shares on issue. So to move such a company on good news increases market cap by the hundreds of millions. It generally takes a massive pump and dump or corporate action that a fund is involved in to wash shares to achieve.

1AG no matter what you think of it only have a 140m shares or so on issue and management own a significant chunk of the free float. Because of that the available shares for sale at the current price range will be extremely limited. I didn't suspect there will be any major churn of stock until the price is in the 10 to 30 cent price range whereby the seller is at least receiving fair value of the net assets.
    Last edited by BazzleDog: 17/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.310M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3661323 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 284001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.