LRV 9.52% 11.5¢ larvotto resources limited

Definitely hiding Met test results, page-5

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    I'll just shut you up here.

1.) Where cash burn? We aren't drilling anywhere right now. Probably will be the quarter with the lowest costs. Start singing this when we are actually drilling fool.

2.) Have you seen the results? No, so drop suspicious since you, just like us, have no clue.

3.) Pretty hard to show anything when the drills haven't started spinning. Have already explained this to you.
    July is deadline for drilling in Isa, complain after that. Isa waiting on the government,

4.) Can you please explain to me in all your economic genius why a recession would be bad for LRV? People will stop spending ooooo, commodity prices will drop ooooo. This company's MC is based on pure conjecture, hence it is a micro cap. This is also why it has not increased or decreased based off Li prices or Cu prices over the past few months. That means the market expectation is 0 resources.
    0 Cu, 0 REE and 0 Li amongst others. So the second this proves any resource guess what? the SP goes up because the baseline is now not 0.
    Even if the price of a commodity drops by 30%, 30% less of something is more than nothing.

And before you go oh people go risk off in recessions so they migrate to safer stocks. No one with significant money is invested in this microcap.
    People that are invested here are hoping for a each double/triple return and is purely doing so based off nearology. I would hope that most people invested here don't need the money for urgent financial reasons because this an educated gamble at best.

If you're going to make a statement at least put some effort into saying why. I don't care if you're a downramper just please educate yourself before showing everyone how one dimensional you are.

Also, please stop making countless threads with the same content. People can already see your thoughts on the 100 other comments you've left in every other thread.

Last edited by ForeverNewbie: 28/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $34.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $119.4K 1.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 394554 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 665079 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.