LRV 44.0% 18.0¢ larvotto resources limited

1.) Never said they weren't, your point was it was occuring...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    1.) Never said they weren't, your point was it was occuring "very fast". This is not true. 3 months of wages is not very fast compared to have drills running at multiple locations like Q1 this year.

2.) There is no this time is different. Read my comments on the other page, I too believe they are dusters and will be hidden but do not say it is suspicious unless you actually know. Not that hard to not word things as facts.

3.) Cool we have difference of opinion, that is what a forum is for. I respect your opinion. I don't have heaps of confidence but this company IPO'd on Isa and Eyre. I will wait until the drilling is done there not anywhere else. Not here for REE, Ni or PGE

4.) Recession started in 2006 before the GFC, ASX went up 30% from 2007-2008.
    2002 dot com bubble was because every tech company was pre revenue and they were all included in the indexes.
    PLS went up 400% in the covid recession..... They were pre revenue.
    LTR is up 2500% since 2020 recession and they are still pre revenue.

If you are so short sighted that you believe that any stock will decrease in a recession won't go back up, please have a look at the thousands of stock charts out there.

Sorry, I'm not like you oh wise stock whisper and try to time the market.

-90% I'll take you up on that bet. According to you by the end of next year (forecasted recession end date), LRV will be 3.6cents (-90%) from buy price. Lets leave it at that good sir.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.055(44.0%)
Mkt cap ! $55.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 18.0¢ 14.0¢ $2.059M 12.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 307000 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 217060 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.