ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

definitely not according to san tossers plan

1. 3,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    The Directors have said, if this doesn't get up 'cos the rebels put up and didn't shut up, the Co. shall continue business as per prior to this offer.

If remotely believable, let alone possible, then with Kooragang, perhaps Wellington even, back in focus, what alternative interest does this attract?

Frankly, I think it is a moot question, and more to the point we should take guidance,(solace even),from the statement of John Anderson in the Plea For Vote letter.

"This would entail raising additional funds from equity capital markets with the risk that ESG shareholders may be diluted and any proceeds raised will likely be at a significant discount to the equivalent of the scheme consideration."

Posters, including this fool, have purposely gambled that STO will not walk away, cannot walk away.

Because Anderson warns Santos too, (ESG shareholders), of a likely discounted CR, AND subsequent DILUTION.

Santos' dilemna, OUR ADVANTAGE.

Who's threatening who?

ESGSAG'ers two sets up, games on serve in the 3rd. I hate these late night matches, but have an RDO today.

Night anyway,

Lilac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.