VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

definitely some1 wants to drop the price, page-110

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi all
    Still holding in smsf

"I think people new to investing and also hotcopper really have to question the integrity of some of the posters on this forum and not be to swayed by what they have to say.
    regardless of of sentiment posters diplay at the top of there posts, you can tell whether they are holding purley on the tone of their posts. Only a fool would downramp his/her on investment."

Always keep an open mind, that's the only thing you can do.
    Always have a trading plan, stick to the rules and what you know. In regards to what members to listen to, well that's up to you, but you get a feel for who you should and shouldn't listen to over time.

Also don't assume people not posting means they have moved on.
    ORD, SSN, TVN this year I believe will give me multibagger returns, but I no longer post regularly on any of them. All that matters is what I post when I do.

I lost a large % amount today on CEO, trading it, a stock I didn't know. A lesson learnt, again, despite years of trading, so I will stick to stocks I know, and I suggest people do the same.

Kicking myself for such a crap day as a result, but one has to move on and put things behind them.

So I will just trade stocks I know and trust and believe in, like ORD (but am also like Londoner, LT on them)

As londoner said, please keep the threads full of valuable contribution, not hype. ORD is a fantastic stock, with such potential for such a low market cap it's not funny, so it doesn't need 200 posts a day to let people know.

Did you know many stocks run a lot more when they "aren't discussed on HC much", especially those with announcements out. I never realised that until about a year ago.

inforone good on you for being the only one to put your hand up as you did, I like your enthusiasm and you have a lot to give so no need to stop posting, everyone can contribute on many levels and should do.

But everyone should remember that more is less and for people like me who will hold ORD for years, unless the story changes, I have no time anymore to troll through 180 posts a day, so when I do, I want to get to the chase quickly and easily.

There's lots of good contributors on this thread, Londoner, rory, inforone, furniture, Wilson (:), champ, so keep it up and keep the quality of discussion matched.

I reckon HC can effect SP, debated this so many times on HC over the last 6 years or more. Had beers with enough brokers who agree but people can make up their own minds.

Meloz, you have so much to give and spend more time in the sin bin than anyone else I know, come back and show the love.

Back to drowning my sorrows after today, hagw
    Cheers,
    Wilson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.