VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

definitely some1 wants to drop the price, page-114

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Timber

YOu will note my sentiment Long Term has never changed...only Short Term....as concerns over the market and timing of news regarding cash flows weighed on my mind....

Hence I sold my traders at 9.8 as I stated on here and been buying back in low 8's....

I stated repeatedly on here that with market turning down and chart not showing updated JORC news any day expected ST weakness.....

As I have always said if you are Long Term than just ignore ST market gyrations...but if ST there was an opportunity to buy back lower..

If I had any concerns about where ORD is heading LT I would have sold my core holdings and not sold one share of those..But sold traders at 9.8 as clear high probability would be some short term weakness...

At current share price I am very bullish...why the change well at 9.8 when I sold the market was heading for its worst week on record....and now market showing signs of holding for the moment and ORD has fallen 15% so represents even better value than did at 9.8...

Sure I got a little concerned about CR as SJ drilling about to start and timing of approval for Gram/CF uncertain which impacts when will receive $3m. Delaying drilling unlikely option....and questions as to whether they would use line of credit as questions as whether made available for general working capital....

But I do tend to agree based on arguments raised by others that probably worried a little much about CR risk (just stumped why Gram/CF approval taking so long)....and at these levels any risk no matter how remote priced in...and fact is reckon yes it would actually be a positive if they did...as reckon it would do another TVN....

Hope that clears up my position...and to be clear at these levels I won't be selling one share...if others want to sell to me lower I will of course oblige by buying more...

Like I said long term I have no concerns.....why would you...as nothing changed on that front...if anything story just got better and better....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.