VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

definitely some1 wants to drop the price, page-53

1. 31,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    who knows l have put my orders in and if they get hit so be it,,l cant see why the director would buy more and the other director sell a little amount in my eyes if c/r was on the cards,,usually theres a fair few change of directors notices when this is the case,,they have money and they have that other finance facility or has that changed?anyway time will tell but also note that talk on this issue was bought up heavily yesterday mainly cause we broke a range,,my personal opinion if theres one its not going to be yet and what we are seeing now are more mind games than anything,,l am of the opinion whereabouts .04 to .05 from the bottom before a quick reversal,really depends on a few things but there would be definetely a short term trade from either .083,.084 to .092 or thereabouts with a back up plan to .078,,its important to note that bigger traders can take this up in a heartbeat from these areas so if your a longterm holder dont watch it and fall for these stupid traps unless you have a pretty big trading account or work in a group of 3 which l have done before,,once and if .082 is hit watch for support to increase significantly as traders will be back in the game,,its important to also remember we where 10cents 3 days ago and market has been pretty crap the last few days minus a few stocks here and there
    all in all each to their own but nothings changed in my eyes except the opportunity to do some decent trades in ord over the coming days and traders will be on it
    good luck guys
    all my views and l am human so could be way off in my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.