BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

@drbgt40 the value would depend on whether the business was...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    @drbgt40 the value would depend on whether the business was profitable or still losing money.  So it is hard to look this far ahead with a company like BUD.  The lack of sales clearly indicates to me that there is not an urgent need for these companies, building owners, hotels, whatever type of business, I have no doubt they see some value but not enough for them to buy.  This is why these trials are not converting to deals, no measurable benefit.  The pain from energy bills is clearly not enough to want to rollout OHMs.  Furthermore and DM said it himself, they monitor over 140 competitors, it is a crowded space. 

It is very clear that the ongoing benefits of OHMs do not warrant the capex required to rollout a network of OHMs
    Doncaster Council - Lots of noise now nothing. I believe they manage over 200 buildings.  What happened??
    UK reseller - These guys were go to save the world, lots of noise, now nothing, Dead, What happened
    Neslte - 400 hundred buildings and factories. Dead, what happened
    McDonalds Aust - 1 shop, I think they owned 15 other stores, nothing dead, what happened?
    IM Canada - Dead
    IM USA - Dead
    Dicker Data - best of breed, legends, going to smash it, lots of early noise.  Nothing, Dead
    US School, I think Colorado, lots of noise, school district rollout, save the world experiments, green lab, Dead, nothing heard
    Comcast - What happened to this deal.

It is a pretty sad looking list.  I am not suggesting they are not trying and they are pushing hard, I agree wit @monday23 they need to change what they are doing because it is not working.  Living in hope and crossing your fingers for some major deal will not work.  Buying a consumer lighting company that loses loads of money will not solve the core issue.  OHMs are not selling and this is what we invested in.  Not light bulbs, put forward the diversify product stream arguments, great if they made money.  Surely they could have acquired one of the 140 competitors, bought some market share, something.  Not consumer product, disaster.  IMO

Insofar as SP heading above 10c or getting to 20c. this will take a long time.  There will be about 1.9b shares on issue in a few weeks.  10c = $190m mc, 20c $380m mc.  No chance of this in the short term with losses been posted, lack of sales and general lack of confidents,  single digits for a while to come.  IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.