BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

thanks for the detailed post Laz, and others below. appreciate...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    thanks for the detailed post Laz, and others below.

appreciate the work.

am with Monday on his point about being able to come here and complain - it's what the forum is for (amongst other things).

your words about the company seem a little to kind and generous at this point in time given the ride we have had since POK.

I would be more lenient towards them if we had not of had the ASX aware (that we all scoffed at the time as unfair). the talking up constantly if deals that never eventuate (TLS and others), PARSE and selling the Alt data (which has gone quiet yet I still see asset managers buying alt data elsewhere).

Can probably list more significant issues here but we all get the point.

then couple that with all the minor little points that catch your eye - excuses in the statements about why things have not been met or done. like telling us they basically ruled out 4 weeks of the quarter. is the entire company on some type of long service? selling his shares while may have had a good reason does raise questions. I could probably lost more examples of dm bs but we get the point. we also had people talk about the poor sales experiences here, I can't confirm that but it goes into the negative bucket along with everything else.

people are raising there voices here as venue that gets the message out. more so than emailing the company.

its probably time for DM to approach shareholders with a little more respect and transparency. the results out in a couple of days might be a good chance for that?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.