BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Two things. Monday, I agree you have the right to carry on as...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Two things. Monday, I agree you have the right to carry on as much as you wish, feeling the way you do. But making a point over and over again doesn't really improve your chances of changing things, especially on a forum like this with such a tiny percentage of shareholders, many of whom agree with you wholeheartedly anyway Unfortunately, when you all vent your spleen together it does tend to drown out any meaningful discussion.  Secondly, I have been trying to understand what the ownership of LIFX will mean to us in the years to come. I am no expert on valuing companies and wouldn't know where to start, so perhaps someone here could help (maybe Monday). Looking 3-4 years ahead and assuming the continuing current rate of growth of LIFX (and reading the many articles on the future of LED lighting I can't see why they shouldn't), we could be looking at a yearly net revenue of around $100M. If that were the case, how would you value the BUD enterprise assuming that the BUD side was only breaking even.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.