LKE 8.11% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

DEFINITIONS, page-2

1. 21,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2134
    Thanks waltz. I have had great confidence in the product, the location, the timing, and have always thought that Lake, with all of it's 100% ownership of such a large area in THE prize lithium region of the world, had to be more than a $30 , some tims, $20 million 2.6 cent company, IF managed well.
    Early on, there was so much near libelous posting about Steve that it really stuck in the back of my mind, together with the lack of experience in mining of the Chairman. The negative posters dominated that line of attack and were succeeding for a long time. I retained the belief that with such a prized portfolio of land, that even if management didn't stack up, "someone" else would do it, so, the intrinsic value of the company never waivered in my mind and I persisted in trying to put up a more positive picture, concentrating just on the product and the lovcations.
    I never tried to defend management, in fact, I was quite outspoken about the small and expensive placements that kept happening. But, that turned out to show the confidence that Steve had in the company's prospects and was literally prepared to pay "anything" to keep the ship afloat.
    I even questioned their ability to bring the mines into production, I really had those doubts, but, still concentrated on the inherent value of the land and the product. I even went so far as to ask if maybe, this was akin to Hemingway's Old Man and the Sea, old Santiago, were Lake's "huge fish" too large for them to land???
    Bringing Lilac into the picture to produce the DLE process and to actually take over the day to day hands on development and production, has removed all of those doubts, together with the brilliant shareholder benefiting CRs that have put the company AND its shareholders in such a fantastic position financially and with capability.
    Steve has done a superb job putting this company into the eyes of the world, and ably assisted by Stu who has had the skill to assist Steve in the PR and funding capacity.
    It's a mighty story, and will go down in the financial annals and history. Enjoy!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $66.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $292.6K 7.536M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 271030 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 2444859 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.