POS 12.5% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Deano, I agree it seems it is only yourself and myself who think...

1. 735 Posts.
    Deano, I agree it seems it is only yourself and myself who think the job done by this management team is less than satisfactory! All the other investors here on hotcopper who continuely beat the Poseidon drum must be thrilled to see their investment losing money because of our highly paid and professional team failing to do their due dilligence.

I still haven't received any reply to my phone call from the company to where they are at in regards to financing or the DFS, this is frankly poor imo. I believed in this story from the start(my mistake) because, as like other companies whom can't get their projects off the ground because of poor management this company I thought had a top management team who you could trust to get the job done. The jury is still out imo on that.

The only people who are making money from all these delays are the directors imo whom are still receiving shares instead of money. When is this arrangement going to end because surely they will string it out to get the best for themselves.

I too can't understand why they haven't been able to provide definitive results from all the drilling they have done. This to me shows that my investment in this company is on a knife edge and with time running out it could go either way. I will be watching it like a hawk to see if there is a massive sell off which could happen in a blink of an eye.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.993K 859.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 64320256 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6658037 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.