ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Deflated?

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Forgive me for the morbid thread title, I was going to go with strong sell, as that is my current sentiment but see that as coming across distasteful which would not normally bother me on an anonymous forum such as this. However after reading peoples personal musings on the latest agm I have come to rate a lot of you cashman, bourbasted, peterfred, ds e.t.c. as high calibre, experienced, intelligent, generous, passionate people. Therefor I don't want to raise my concerns to you guys with the maturity of a pelican foetus à la traderboy.

Call me vain but I think I have always been good at analysing a situation for what it is. Please call me out on it if I have got it wrong but I feel those who attended the latest agm as a collaborative have had the wind knocked out of their sales. That is the vibe I received after reading over all your detailed insights. I also received the same vibe listening to Geoff via his eureka report interview even if the interviewer was a somewhat proud ignorant fool.

All here would agree that the only thing propping the sp up atm is the anticipation on how the acquisition is going to go down. Without that shiny trinket dangling Anteo would be tanking aggressively right now. What happens after the acquisition is the imminent question.

I went over diasources financials from 2009-2014 before I sold out of Ado. Even though they are written in French who articulate things in a completely different way to me go figure, they are sporadic to say the least. Ignoring the glorified revenues I tried finding their raw profits year on year arm in arm with google translate 2009 : 234722 euro, 2010 777714 euro, 2011 181220 euro, 2012 loss of 155655 euro, 2013 25670 euro, 2014 549236 euro. Would love to know the shining knight in armour that drove profit up inbetween '13 and '14. I will endeavour to do so as I think this is a most crucial part of the puzzle.

All in all I think the acquisition will take place though it will be a bumpy ride at first. I now think after that ado will dip below 7c before Xmas although the register will get tighter and tighter with diehards soaking up a lot. Don't think institutions will give this a look in till they can get diasource sufficiently monetised.

On a personal note that is obviously what I would like to see as I think they will be at a fair price to buy back in at and maybe that is clouding my current judgment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $5.876K 268.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 299817 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.