ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Just follow the SP. Prior to late Aug its was on a tear and had...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    Just follow the SP.

Prior to late Aug its was on a tear and had been to 13c and supprted around 9-10c - then the acquisition is announced and no one knows how it is being funded so people get cautious. We will never know any different but the way it responded in July says to me people had recognised what had been achieved in the prior 6-9 months. I can only say what I was doing and I was a buyer under 10c up till the ann and then I decided to wait and see - I think the acquisition is excellent but do I pay 10-12c or wait and hope they fund some through a CR at 7-10c? If it turns out they have debt funding and a placement to a 'special investor' (chance IMHO <5%) then I miss out but gain out of my existing holding. If they do what most companies do (>95%) then there is a placement, maybe some debt and some sort of SPP for existing holders - it's just what happens most of the time. If that happens then we get some cheapies, some new investors and a transformational 2016.

If I am right the only chance you will have to get them anywhere near your target price is if you are a soph or an existing holder. If I am wrong - who cares! ADO is noticably and sustainably outperform it's old comparision group for some reason and I suspect it will continue to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $3.965K 195.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1417631 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 95237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.