ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Thanks for the kind words, YP, and the consideration in the...

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Thanks for the kind words, YP, and the consideration in the titling of this post. Very considerate, indeed.

With regards to your ability to assess situations (specifically the one you mention here), you may want to look in the mirror and review, as pretty sure your thoughts around those in attendance getting the wind knocked out of them is pretty far from the mark. Quite the contrary, actually, imho. The drinks with the collective group from Hot Copper post AGM was quite positive and the discussion lively with a very diverse group of people having the company in common. Nope, pretty sure you have got the sentiment of those in attendance quite wrong, but I won't presume to know everyone's personal thoughts, they can speak for themselves.

I think the Bazzman has you pegged, but I could be wrong, just as I suspect you are. Again, though, I do appreciate the consideration you have shown and the appraisal of the names you mentioned. After meeting a majority of them yesterday, I'd have to agree with that assessment. 1 outta 2 ain't bad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.