MYG 3.95% 92.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

deflector north

1. 155 Posts.
    Some very good posts recently from long term holders, FBX258, Busting, FGB, DFL and others. Perhaps I can add some light also.

John told me on Friday that the Deflector results from the North were much better than anticipated, indeed maybe the best results from Deflector yet. MYG has always assumed the South would be where further development would take place, yet the North has come up trumps too. I think this is going to be highly significant in terms of share price during the coming months and into next year

FGB, your Valley of Death is very apt. That is precisely where MYG is, but it has a plan, the right people and excellent resources and, in John, a very able pilot. If any company can get through this, MYG can.

From John's comments, I don't think the feasability study is going to be an issue. MYG is obviously way down the track on this.

And me? I'm holding. MYG has the resource, with more results due and they are oh so close to feasability. Some of the main risks are behind us, so why would I sell now? I just won't look at the share price too closely prior to feasability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
0.035(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $84.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 94.0¢ 89.0¢ $75.31K 82.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1527 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 1629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.