DEG 4.59% $1.14 de grey mining limited

Deg Does a 50/50 JV with Novo and buys 10% of the company, page-9

1. 626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Anyone but a fool or a paid booster who can’t read would see my note said “recently bought a few NVO”.
    NVO hit 8$ a couple of years ago ,it has been on a wild ride,due to basic lack of exploration success and the ridiculous attempt to mine conglomerates.
    I bought a few more NVO today because I have confidence in DEG,S geologists and exploration team .I do not have a similar confidence that they will be able to pull off a mine on time and in budget but that is just my contrarian opinion.
    The POG remains under pressure as is common during the NorthAmerican summer.
    Perhaps DEGS plan is never to actually build a mine but to just sell off their reserves and find another tier one deposit .
    10 million ounce deposits go for around 800-1 billion US on the world market right now.They go for around 3 billion if they have a 500,000 ounce per year mill built and operating profitably(thats what Agnico paid for Detour Lake).Agnico as anyone who knows them (and I happen to know one of the geologists who discovered Malartic )has its hands full with Detour lake and 100% ownership of Malartic (since the buyout of Yamana) .These are both huge projects .If they buyout out an explorer it will be a stock hypedby Sprott which has a bunch of ounces close to Detour lake and is as cheap as chips.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.050(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.10 $13.39M 11.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 380096 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 204419 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.