DEG 0.80% $1.24 de grey mining limited

Hi @Gmeister,No argument there! DEG fingerprints all over that...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Hi @Gmeister,
    No argument there! DEG fingerprints all over that as well as the obvious extension into DEGs 100% owner area. But interesting as Tabba Tabba is only listed at Target generation for this upcoming qtr in the latest Quarterly as per @Kamprad7's post, and not exploration drilling, but here we are most definitely drilling! Thanks for your great detective work. I'd assume though that the drilling is fully coordinated with SYA given they did say they would drill there this qtr! So it may well be a combined campaign? I guess DEG has to drill there at some point as part of the JV agreement conditions with SYA and now is as good a time as ever. And really, the lithium space is running red hot at the moment given a pile of discoveries regionally and an insatiable demand for the metal that's not going away in a hurry. So if DEG does find a decent lithium resource while exploring for gold, and finds gold as well, it cant hurt the SP, as well as providing a possible pathway to spend the billions it will soon be earning from gold production. Geez PLS just down the road at Pilgangoora has just topped $15Billion MC, and has $3 Bill in the bank! They could buy DEG with spare change if they wanted to. And they are really just getting going now production has fully commenced and they are exploring a value adding chain that could seriously increase their income.
    So while I agree with DEG's focus on gold at this stage and getting Hemi in production as the core aim with staff headspace at this stage, they would be nuts to not be working on the plan for the next step in the background. We could have the lithium equivalent of @Neetram's 30 Million ounces sitting out there at Tabba Tabba just waiting to be worked up. Connected all the way to King Col .

Meanwhile I also see lithium has been found at our old Loudens Patch lease (of nugget gold fame/infamy) that DEG relinquished a few years ago. seems lithium is everywhere up that way!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
-0.010(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $2.286B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.24 $3.334M 2.676M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 108705 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.24 20490 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.24 820175
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.