DEG 4.76% $1.21 de grey mining limited

DEG - Expect news on Thursday, page-15

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    I was listening to Rick Rule this afternoon. There were two issues that I thought were relevant to shareholders of De Grey. The first was that it is every investors dream to invest in a nickle stock (five cents a share stock) that goes to over ten dollars a share and becomes a tier one miner with over $10 billion in recoverable resources. He likened it to a man's fantasy to sleep with every one of the Victoria's Secret models - totally unobtainable. Do we have news for him on that score. The second point was of more than academic interest. He said that he had been at a mining conference and the CEO of one of the gold majors came over to him and said that because the majors had not been active in exploration for the past 12 years they are going to have to buy explorers with good prospects "at prices so high that even you would laugh".

De Grey may become a takeover target. I don't want it to be taken over, I would rather ride it to full production. But if it is taken over we can at least be assured that we will get a good price for our shares. Likely a very good price if more than one of the majors are bidding for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
0.055(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.899B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.21 $1.19 $9.324M 7.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33645 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 12149 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.