DEG 3.96% $1.45 de grey mining limited

HiBased on the recent M. R. E. plus associated statements,...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi
    Based on the recent M. R. E. plus associated statements, particularly pertaining to 12 drill rigs, all deposits remaining open and high expectations of more resource discoveries, is now a good time for a large mining Co. to approach DGO and subsequently other shareholders, with an acceptable TO offer?
    The M.R.E. will clearly set a base case. The probability of increasing the resource by at least 50% seems, IMO, to be very high.
    It seems to me that some large mining companies, contemplating a DEG TO, can either:
    (a) wait for more discoveries, and risk paying a higher TO price; or
    (b) approach now with a bid that includes the M.R.E., plus a calculated risk that includes the resource increasing - but with a bid price that enables a good risk/reward profile for the bidder.
    An all script offer, enabling existing holders to continue being part of the DEG resource, with a board seat for DGO and at least one of the DEG managers, seems, IMO, a possibility.

Personally, at present, I would not accept a bid below $2.00. However, I would definitely accept a bid of $3.00. A bid above $2.50 would most likely be a price, at present , that I would accept.

Regards

Old Fisherman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.