DEG 0.41% $1.23 de grey mining limited

Excellent posts to the point here these last few days. Too...

1. 10,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Excellent posts to the point here these last few days. Too obvious what's taking place with sp @ present. All I'm going to add is, in the 'rough' words of @gbgirl ~ Accumulate, as it will be TO up ahead. It's everyone's choice to regard production or TO, eventually here. Drilling will carry on for years afaik. 40% of my investment money here now until I see Hemi MRE! The Intos can all kiss my %$#, after this last brutal takedown recently! I was pissed but, the whole metrics here @ De Grey have changed so considerably, with OS interest (I'll leave it @ that) & both the drill bit & time will be the deciding factor just what goes on & where we end up @ say, by 2022. EOFY 2020 (July 2021) will be extremely telling, obviously.

If you're still on the fence here, don't wait until Scooby & Antwerp become siblings to Hemi (if they indeed will be?) If they don't, too bad, only 10-20Moz's to look forward to when the Hemi Jorc puts peoples anxiety to rest. When considering the sp today, reflect on the CR price. Then, reflect on what the $100M is set to unveil.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.