DEG 0.36% $1.38 de grey mining limited

@antonist Good that you brought this up. But can we really...

1. 3,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1606
    @antonist

Good that you brought this up. But can we really compare what Cardinal has vs what DEG has?

Cardinal is valued at $117/oz but I believe DEG should be valued at significantly higher, for the following reasons:

1) You have pointed out that we are in Australia vs Ghana, which is correct.

2) Hemi is large, really really large. Ore body is really big, continuous and shallow. Most importantly- low strip ratio. Road, gas electricity are all close by.

3) DEG owns a district, not one Hemi.

4) Spectrum was taken over by Ramelius at $585/oz. Regis paid $903M for only 30% of Tropicana. Will Hemi be eventually be bigger than Tropicana? Who knows but I wouldn’t say no.

5) BGL is valued at $300/oz. High grade but underground. Not yet been taken over however the valuation is already up there.

6) Gold price is above $2300 AUD, pretty high

7) The potential for further discovery is really good. The shear zones that our tenement covers, with 30+ intrusion targets. Have a look at recent Ann by Canaby Resources to get an idea of what you might find apart from Hemi.

I believe @Wack has once said, I can’t see why we shouldn’t be valued at higher than $200/oz?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.