DEG 1.24% $1.22 de grey mining limited

This would be my "Guesstimate" as to how things will pan out...

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    This would be my "Guesstimate" as to how things will pan out from here:

-Now to X'Mas - no real news or maybe something on the NNAM and DEG agreement. (which i don't understand as well as AlbertRounder)
    - Early to mid Jan - Excellent initial Blue Moon drilling results - (However, majorly frustratingly as no major share price movement, and within days the share price returns to 17 cents? - Go figure right!)
    - Mid January Kirkland Gold offers to invest another 20 mil odd to take a major slice of DEG, but DEG accepts this as it basically it will pay for the whole Indee tennaments purchase agreement to be paid out straight away so they then own the land. As a bonus it also pays for the renovation of the Indee Mine to be in production stage buy Aug 18. (some of you may argue that Kirkland can only buy up to 19% of DEG as per the agreement. Not sure if that is now different now that KLA is on the ASX?- I dont pretend to know and i'm not sure?) Anyway, DEG Shareholders like this as it will bring them closer to production and wealth creation than they have ever been before.
    - Note; The above announcement is strangely in sync with the below announcement.
    - NOVO announces the grade of the conglomerate - (my guess is this) its not that high when you take the full conglomerate bed into account, infact it is bad like its below 2.5 grams per ton when you take the overall conglomerate bed in to the assay accountability.
    However in the same announcement they state that the official results for the lower conglomerate bed (or within 2m of the lower bed) has a excellent result of from 5gtp to 8gpt of gold. (Fund managers who only invest when its official like the sound of 7gpt x 2 meters x 8kms long) and the share price goes nuts. Furthermore Novo and ARV clears up the wide drill FAIL, by announcing that if a diamond drill can now be use to detect to conglomerate bed is rich in nugget gold from any depth, based on the certain conditions being met, most importantly the condition being the BLACK blah blah blah! which is the key to it all and it also becomes JORC compliant.
    - End of January we are all filthy rich as the share price explodes!!!!!! 5 to 10 bags from here!!!!!
    - 2018 Some sell some hold on and get more rich.
    - Late 2018 some great poster like JandJ, Haplo, Shamer etc.. suggest catching up at Breakie Creak in QLD for a annual Blue Moon Beer drinking session - and Simon Lill comes along as a guest speaker and Andy Beckwith comes along for the fun of it all.

AHHH! How good is this!!! (why would you sell now!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
0.015(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $2.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.21 $1.22 $1.19 $4.131M 3.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 68632 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 164146 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.