DEG 1.38% $1.25 de grey mining limited

Just hold for the longer term and we'll have no worries. Bit of...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619

Just hold for the longer term and we'll have no worries. Bit of doom and gloom around at the moment it seems.. but IMHO these broker guesses really dont mean much to me. Good to hear them but they never seem to have much of a bearing on what actually happens..good or bad. I mean how long have we had a valuation that is 80c or a dollar higher than what we actually trade at? The're complete BS in terms of any practical value.

The whole system is so wound up, close to the point of breaking that sooner or later there will be the big bust, great reset , 4th turning or whatever your conspiracy theory of choice is.. Maybe even just the plain old realisation by enough market participants that gold is actually undervalued?

Reality is you cant print physical gold, unless you have a deposit like DEG anyway.. It seems frustrating now but sooner or later our patience will be well rewarded. The longer this crap drags out for, the more miners go bust or stop exploring etc, supply dries up then punters suddenly realise there is an undersupply and few sources available to increase it in a hurry etc They wish they had explored a bit harder at the same time that demand spikes, The big goldies like newmont have to replenish their reserves, some black swans, blue ducks, golden gooses, whatever they are, paddle their way through the market, then fun starts. We just have to be patient.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5889/5889477-52d67482a46ac40730386a64cd183569.jpg

I really dont think the truth about inflation and the realisation about printed or unbacked/leveraged financial assets has hit home yet. Sooner or later some of these realities will hit home and we will be repriced accordingly. You only have to look at what happened to the likes of AVZ and First Quantum in panama and many others to see the growing risk of investing in dodgy foriegn lands in the current environment. Then strip out the tech type stocks that rely on various forms of hopium whilst earning or accruing little of true value, all the time paying interest on money that is not appreciating or earning in any form. Sooner or later the penny will drop for companies that have assets like DEG in safe locales that have been kind of ignored or undervalued for a quite a while by the market . Despite the fact that we are yet to pull anything out of the ground, we do have a shit ton of gold there waiting to be pulled out and there is little doubt we will do it, and rather economically at that. Gold is never worth nothing and soon likely to appreciate beyond its recent all time highs I believe. A tier 1 asset that we have a shitload of, trying to smash through all time highs, in unstable times when so much around us is very uncertain or tanking ?. Not a bad place to be really

As much as the share price really is frustrating and disappointing recently there is no doubt we are continually adding to our valuable stash of gold and probably now creating deals that are likely to create value from some other sources such as lithium.. Tick tock, tick tock, Just a matter of time..

Until that point we can look forward to the outcomes of the WEF meeting at Davos and the motorcades of expensive cars and aspirational Private jets that deliver all these insect munching planet savers to this destination at this time. If you believe the stories of what these arseholes seek it gives an even stronger tailwind for DEG and gold in the future.. . Its an obscene display of wealth and power some say.. With incredible music to go with it too i hear. who would have thought these evil bastards had such musical talent to go along with their unstoppable plans for world domination..

. These tracks from the Davos gathering are trending on spotify I heard... Enjoy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
-0.018(1.38%)
Mkt cap ! $2.304B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.27 $1.24 $1.365M 1.091M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 211653 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 45179 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.25
  Change
-0.018 ( 1.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.27 $1.27 $1.24 178422
Last updated 11.37am 03/05/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.