DEG 1.20% $1.27 de grey mining limited

They certsinly do have a lot going on.. long term we have an FMG...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    They certsinly do have a lot going on.. long term we have an FMG style rerate on the table if they can pull it off. I just hope they are not getting ahead of themselves.

I like the positivity but as per my recent posts Id be happy for the relative aviary of birds in the hand over the birds in the bush if u get my point.

it's not an impossible challenge but it's a challenge for sure. If we are conservative and safe in our hopes and progress we will do really well long term. I just get a bit nervy when it seems like they are doing this regional processor kind of theme before they have even built a functioning proven plant on budget.

personally I really do believe they will do it. It's not that radical even if not that common. There are a few existing right now.. but still definately a few headwinds in terms of inflation, implementation/execution though.

risk and economic rug pulls.. it dangerous to assume it will all go in our favour and there is a lot of potential probs if it doesn't. Hopefully it will but in the survival scenario I'd be quite happy to have to engage the current and recent deals and opportunities from a point of relative strength, rather than a point where so much is unknown. Financing, economics gold price, metallurgy, deposit sizes of the deals we bought into etc may leave us in a weak position in the negotiations.

I mean it's not like we don't have enough to get on with in the meantime. Great to be a regional hub but let's become an actual hub first of all. Before we go regional. I actually think that's a given due to the cost of a plant capable of processing refractory ore with the pressure cooker etc nevermind that this is relatively rare in this part of the world. We don't have to rush Into deals cos probably many of the other refractory deposits probably don't warrant their own pox or whatever other processing plants thst they need. Let them come to us while we sort m put what we have to in this regard.

I hope my concerns will be mocked in the future but at the moment I just reckon we should actually have a degree of.conservatism. we have the goods.. something pretty special and it'd be nice to think it was secure and that we dont need to kiss ass take ot economically viable in the meantime.

plenty of companies have got ahead of themselves on good times, let alone the headwinds we may soon face In terms of Interest rate, inflation, economic flatulence and whatever else the system shoves into our face at inopportune moments..

time will tell. I'm happy to be proven to be some nervous bustard who didn't have the balls to jump on at the right time..

Bit in n the meantime .. time will tell.

Good luck boys.and girls.etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.27
Change
0.015(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $2.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.28 $1.26 $2.941M 2.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18205 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.27 30568 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.27
  Change
0.015 ( 0.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.26 $1.28 $1.26 1103627
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.