DEG 1.13% $1.34 de grey mining limited

Also it's James Carver and he has even advised the ALP.Further,...

1. 30,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846

Also it's James Carver and he has even advised the ALP.
    Further, what you left out is his standard disclaimer that polls are only a snapshot in time.
    They aren't necessarily predictive, but they can be useful tools.

What Carver says (and many analysts say) is what matters is momentum. Harris and Walz have set in motion a grassroots campaign and that is very powerful in mobilising and addressing undecided voters. That's often where the outcome lies.
    The problem for Carver and any US-based analyst with predictions is voting is not compulsory in the US. So any statements about likely outcomes can affect voter turnout. This in turn can mean the relevant favourite doesn't get up.

There's a lot more going on than I stated, this is just to address the issue you raised.
    Regardless there is instability if the election results are not clear. Also if Trump gets up he has stated he will back cryptocurrencies. If they get established it threatens the US dollar as the reserve currency and this has implications for gold.

There's a lot going on, and I refer to my original statement that a lot depends on the US election outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.