DEG 1.13% $1.34 de grey mining limited

To be clear I never said James Carver, I said James...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    To be clear I never said James Carver, I said James Carville.....Carville is an American political consultant for the Democrat Party, and has done so for decades. Also, I am not Australian, I am an American Expat living in Australia. I am one of those idiots who has been politically involved politics, and have had a love hate relationship within politics for 40 years, American politics. Grass roots is a joke, stop watch the ABC is my suggestion, take it for what its worth...... Harris was never elected as the Democrat nominee, she was selected by the coastal elites, some would say that is the actual threat to democracy. Two, the elites disenfranchised over 14,000,000 voters when the got rid of Biden, that's a fact. I do agree with you on this, there is a lot more going on then was mentioned. But here is one thing I do know........"When America sneezes, the rest of the world catches cold". If anyone actually thinks the world is in great shape because of Biden/Harris I would suggest voting for them. If you think the world is on fire and think inflation is out of hand and want it fixed I would suggest voting Trump. Not that it matters for most of those here on HC, just replying to your observations. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.