DEG 1.46% $1.39 de grey mining limited

That RSI divergence should be used "correctly" on either an up...

1. 43,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1030
    That RSI divergence should be used "correctly" on either an up or down trend. He is basing the RSI divergence from his trader cap where there is a ST shorting opportunity on a swing basis to some support level then jump off. The investor could use this signal to buy pullbacks as opposed to clearing the deck because a top has formed. Whether it is TL, fibo extensions or looking at moon cycles, when enough opinions are derived from these techniques that's the market opinions.

Given additional events fundamentally occuring from the perceived Feds rate cut aggression, US debt pile sustainability to the threats of the dollar reserve status, I can't see much reason for gold not to have that sustaining bull trend. Of course I'm aware of the 2011 massive rally repeat and some will argue the economic problems now are much more difficult to print out of.

I'm more worried of the other commodities, iron ore and lithium sectors where the 'boys are now separating from the men'. As usual low cost is the name of the game for long term survivability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.