DEG 1.13% $1.34 de grey mining limited

I flagged a change of character yesterday. Sentiment has shifted...

1. 2,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    I flagged a change of character yesterday. Sentiment has shifted from "waiting for something to happen (ie approval, FID, debt secured etc)" to "something IS happening". It's difficult to know exactly what though.
    We know big news is coming in regards to project development but nothing has been announced.
    Takeover potential is obviously high and perhaps stronger rumours have developed?
    The rise in POG is not the cause. Sure it has increased over 30% YTD but DEG tracked sideways and been under performing if anything.

Is this the technical breakout that we're due for? Who knows, it's too early to tell. But this has moved in a wide sideways band for 4 years now so perhaps it's time?
    or is it just catching up to the herd? DEG is undervalued, likely due to the clauses I listed above, but with stocks like SPR now sitting at $1.5b MC maybe attention has turned here.

It's all too early to call but im excited to see it all finally unfold - because all holders here are due for a win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
0.015(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $3.211B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.35 $1.36 $1.34 $10.01M 7.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 40556 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 31941 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.