DEG 1.13% $1.34 de grey mining limited

The statement 'when Wall St sneezes, Australia catches a cold'...

1. 30,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    The statement 'when Wall St sneezes, Australia catches a cold' is laughably outdated.

The biggest trading partner with Australia has for decades now, been CHINA. And that's imploding. How this plays out is complex a nd worthy of at least some careful consideration.

People throw in religion, wokeism, a whole bunch of meaningless stuff. I wouldn't mind but I do mind being categorised as 'not being a fan of Trump' as if that's conclusive of anything.

I'm in favour of making serious money.

Between Trump who has bankrupted his own companies 6 times, and Musk who bought twitter and gutted it, and wants us to populate Mars, it's tweedle dum and tweedle dee. Musk has survived on massive government handouts and it's logical he would want to be in charge of a 'government audit' before it audits him.

Regardless, what I'm interested in is hard facts here.

On that note Goldman Sachs has stated that a Harris win would be better for economic development. I think they mean stability, predictability and international co-operation. These are hard facts.

Believe what you want but regardless of what you or I think, or want to think, 'Goldman Sachs rules the world', pretty much on economic analysis at least that much is true.

PS I'm 'not a fan' of Goldman Sachs either, but I do respect realities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
0.015(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $3.211B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.35 $1.36 $1.34 $10.01M 7.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 40556 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 31941 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.