CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

sorry to be negative again...i am NEVER negative..lol...BUT...I...

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    sorry to be negative again...i am NEVER negative..lol...BUT...I don't quite see why our Kevin would rush to the rescue here...true, they have nice factory in Melbourne where they r going to be producing those stacks full steam comes 2009 (because Germany factory is going nowhere atm) BUT they never planned that they will ever need to supply US with any units!..I actually wrote to them couple years ago begging for a unit for my chook house when available (even discarded one...lol) and was told they have no intention of starting any supply here...their markets are Europe/UK and Japan. I was quite angry as it is OUR technology and our pennies which started their business so that dismisal was quite painful to take at the time...unless Rudd insists on some green credits/supply here I can't see how they can justify going to that green fund and ask for few millions...I hope I am way of my thinking here and gov will jump to give (yeah right!)...now all that said and done I am not sure if I can start averaging as yet...
    am quite jelouse to c all that buy side - over milion worth of shares - probably day traders and new comers not burnt as yet and ready to make a quick penny...wrrrr...have a great break all..:-)) and catch u after Xmas...:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.