DEG 1.94% $1.01 de grey mining limited

DeGrey F’s Foreign Investors and F’s themselves

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    As a US investor, over the past five years I’ve risked 100,000’s of thousands of my own personal AU dollars in DeGrey. I was backing DeGrey heavy even before HEMI was discovered and then DeGrey F’s me and all other US and foreign investors with this unannounced fund raising scheme. This was a discriminatory act against all foreign investors. How’s this F off to foreign investors working out now. I want to know what AU or NZ retail investor is going to buy DeGrey at the special offer price of $1.10 when they can now buy the same shares on the open market for $1.10, and the price is likely going lower.

Did DeGrey management really believe the DeGrey share price would not plummet after they screwed foreign investors with this unannounced dilution of DeGrey shares leaving them out of the offer.Whoever devised this short sighted scam against foreign DeGrey investors needs to be fired. I and millions of other foreign investors were blindsided by the trading halt and this ludicrous fund raising scam. This large drop in share price speaks for itself as confidence in DeGrey management has been shaken. There were other options DeGrey could have used to raise capital without screwing the foreign retail investor's that helped DeGrey fund the HEMI discovery.As for now, I am stuck in this unnecessary share price downdraft. If we see spot gold fall in value, things could get even worse the DeGrey share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
-0.020(1.94%)
Mkt cap ! $2.420B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 98.5¢ $9.028M 9.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 230962 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.01
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.01 $1.01 98.8¢ 1779417
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.