DEG 4.76% $1.21 de grey mining limited

Degrey keeps looking better

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I gambled with a Novo private placement when Novo was at 0.33 cents back during the Beaton’s Creek euphoria. Sold all 360K shares for a nice 20x return. I hated to part ways with Novo, but grew weary of QH’s pattern of optimistic salesmanship and his pattern of ongoing failures to produce results.

Made a major investment in Degrey and Kairos in early 2019. Both are major Sprott holdings. Always believed Degrey had great potential, but the new projects are showing tremendous potential and as drilling continues to prove up more reserves Deg share value will continue up in my opinion.

Not saying this is the next Fosterville, but Degrey in appears to show great promise and could easily double or triple their current total gold resource estimate as they continue to prove up more and more gold at depth and through the highly probable mine extensions now being explored and drilled.

I’m still adding more and more shares as the price is still affordable compared to the potential payoff over the next three years or longer, especially as gold continues towards $3,000 an ounce or higher. That’s my opinion as a long time investor in explorers.

Hopefully, Degrey can fulfill it’s potential. Good luck to those who have the courage to believe in gold and explorers. We’ve waited a long while for the market to turn in the favor of real money.

Cheers from the US.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
0.055(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.899B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.21 $1.19 $9.324M 7.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33645 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 12149 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.